The permanent protectant that's non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-worry and lasts a lifetime.
MicroSeal™ is the industry-leading protectant that actually seals and protects from the inside out.
Microseal™ is a fiber and fabric protectant that has been used worldwide for over 30 years. Its many benefits include:
Environmetally Safe - EPA-rated safe, non-toxic, and non-allergenic; California VOC compliant
Permanent Stain Resistance - Protects all fabric and fibers from permanent stain damage and will endure many professional cleanings
Will Not Alter Colors or Textures - Utilizes proprietary nanotechnology; colors and textures remain unchanged
Penetrates & Seals All Fiber Types - Wools, cottons, silks, synthetics, suedes and most smooth-finished leathers
Permanent Sun Fade Resistance - Nearly 100% protection on many fabrics, carpeting, and cherished rugs
Can Be Applied with Confidence to Heirloom Fabrics & Fibers - Will not seal in existing soil or stains
Extends Lifespan - Strengthens all fabrics & fibers while bolstering wear integrity
Tested & Proven by Independent Laboratories:
• Boeing Aerospace in Seattle
• Chatfield Applied Research Labs in London
• Commercial Testing Company in Georgia
• Certified Testing Labs in Georgia
• Centre D-Essale Aeronautique de Toulouse in France
• Forensic Testing Labs in Georgia
• U.S. Testing Company in Los Angeles
• TRI/Environmental Inc. in Texas
• Fine & Heirloom Rugs
• Upholstery & Window Treatment
• Leather & Suede
• Treasured Garments
• Silk & Lace
• Quilts Mattresses & Bedding
• Auto & Boat & Aircraft Interiors
Engineered to protect.
MicroSeal™ penetrates the fiber to its inner core and protects from the inside out. Substantial sun fade resistance and stain protection are provided by MicroSeal's 30 year old proprietary formula. You can count on MicroSeal™ to permanently replenish the naturally-protective properties of wool that a sheep produces for its own coat.
Engineered to Protect. A Closer Look at MicroSeal™.
MicroSeal™ is engineered to protect and designed to be safe. MicroSeal™ was created in England over thirty years ago as a proprietary formula intended to permanently replenish the naturally protective properties of wool that a sheep produces for its own coat. Unlike the typical protectant that only coats the fiber and then breaks up easily, MicroSeal penetrates the fiber to its inner core and protects from the inside out.
MicroSeal™ is an investment worth comparing. When considering MicroSeal vs. other fabric and fiber protectants, find out if they offer these advantages:
• Penetrates fibers & survives for years of protection.
• Independent laboratory verification that it reduces sun fading by nearly 100% on most fabrics.
• Won’t shrink or stain fabrics and fibers.
• Increases wear resistance.
• Reduces smoke density and flame spread if fabric or fiber catches on fire.
• Mildew and static resistant.
• Attaches only to fibers and will not seal in stains.
• Does not damage woodwork, metal, paint or glass.
• Safe for the environment.
• Can be used on any material with fibrous nature including suede’s and smooth-finished leathers.
• Is non-allergenic and non-toxic.
Offering Our "No Concerns When You Clean With Kerns" 100% guarantee
© Kerns Carpet Cleaning. All Rights Reserved.